This mouse move heat map for the about page indicates most mouse movement is on the right but does show some movement around the link in the first paragraph. Mouse movement is highly correlated with and a good proxy for eye movement.
This scroll reach heat map indicates that, during the several days studied, almost half of the visitors to the portfolio page scrolled to the bottom. The dashed line marks the scroll reach average. The portfolio page is long and I was concerned that few visitors would have made the complete descent. But the page is still growing and eventually a different design may become more appropriate than the one analyzed.
A representative usability test script I wrote (upper image). Instructions from the Enroll app (middle image) for the variation test images (below).
A Google Analytics report on williamp.com (upper image). In October 2013, I earned the Google Analytics Individual Qualification (lower image).
This is SurveyMonkey's very basic website feedback template. If you would like to, please complete and submit the survey.
A chatbot I created using Chatfuel operating on Facebook Messenger.
I used CocoaPods to install the Lottie library in this demo app to run an animation downloaded from the LottieFiles site.
Various custom fonts shown in an iPhone 6 using Objective-C.
I used the NSDate and NSDateFormatter classes and three labels to display the time, weekday and date. I recorded the images here from the Xcode simulator using GIPHY CAPTURE.
The fingertip indicators show for the pinch and rotation gestures but not for the pan and swipe gestures. I used swipe gesture recognizers to change the background color from white to black (swipe up) to blue (swipe left) to yellow (swipe right) to white (swipe down) again.
An iOS collection view (note that the .gif images here are memory hogs and fail to capture the glory of the images as they appear in iOS devices).
Wireframes I created using Balsamiq (top and middle images). A wireframe I created using Axure (bottom image). To preserve the client's anonymity, I removed the logo and other information.
An early prototype for the home of an internal corporate site I made using Axure RP. (Compare with the website built with Foundation 5, HTML5, CSS3, Photoshop CS5, and the jQuery slider Slick I delivered to the client later.)
Axure RP Pro 7 has adaptive view functionality for simulating displays in various viewports: mobile and tablet views (upper image) and desktop view (lower image).
Here I demonstrate my ability with some of the interactive functionality of Axure RP Pro 7: the tooltip appears upon mousing over the image (and vanishes upon mousing out).
I used three dynamic panels to simulate an accordion in this Axure prototype.
I used Axure's inline frame widget to embed an interactive (draggable and re-scalable) Google Map in one prototype (left) and a YouTube video that plays in another (right).
I used Axure's conditional logic for the login above (left). The correct credentials open the destination page (not shown) in the prototype as they would in the website or app; incorrect credentials trigger the error message above (right).
Preliminary sketches for a new share icon or share forms icon.
The mockups I created using Sketch's iOS UI kit (uppermost image). A reproduction of a screen from the Acorns app I made element-by-element (save for the status bar) with Sketch as part of a Udemy course (second from top). More screens built element-by-element (except for the switches and sliders) for a news app built with Sketch (third and fourth rows from top).
I used Adobe After Effects to create the animation above.
I used Camtasia Studio 8 to record the linked demonstration of the responsive layout of an older version of WilliamP.com.
Views of this site on an iPhone 6 (upper) in portrait orientation and on a laptop in a Safari browser (lower) show how the site responds to vastly different viewport characteristics.
Views of Brand-spinner.com on an iPhone 5 (upper) in portrait & landscape orientation and on an iPad (lower) in landscape orientation.
Views of ConnorForce.com on an iPhone 5 (upper) in portrait & landscape orientation and on a laptop (lower).
Screen capture of my Twitter Bootstrap slide carousel.
Mobile and laptop views of a responsive site built with Foundation. I removed the client's logo and a few other features for display here. The client asked that the site be left in this very rough state with dummy text and an imperfectly aligned search feature (in wider viewports) as the site was to be integrated with SharePoint. The client also opted to present some content in larger viewports that is absent in mobile views. (Compare with the early prototype built with Axure RP 7 Pro I delivered to the client previously.)
My SAT tutor business card.
Front of the business card I developed for my client, Connor Force.
Back of the business card for Connor Force bearing the Quick Response (QR) code I generated.
A .pdf developed for a client.
A Google representative informed me that someday Google may award lovely certificates to those earning AdWords Certification as it does to those earning Analytics Qualification, but it does not just yet, so I improvised with the image above.